Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They'll verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company application.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies' house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the've the right teams to carry out each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.